1. To access Sayes’ Website, you must use the following url: https://www.sayes.com. By continuing to use this Website, you are indicating that you accept these Terms & Conditions of Use. Please note that any purchases you make on this Website will be in accordance with our Data Protection Conditions and Policies.
2. These Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of goods and to the provision of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on our Website, in accordance with the Italian Consumer Code, under Part III, Title III, Chapter I (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 modified by the Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and by the Legislative Decree no. 70/03). “We” and “us” means Società Opera Corporation Srl, a company registered with the company number (REA) VI – 375796, in Via Vecchia Ferriera, 50, Italy, and with the VAT identification number: 04059680241
3. "You" means the person using our Website, whether as a guest or as a registered user. By continuing to use this Website, you are indicating that you accept these Terms & Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use you should immediately stop using the Website.
4. We recommend that you download and print the purchase form that can be found in the Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale of Sayes.com. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions with immediate effect at any time, and without notice. If this happens, we will post the new Terms & Conditions of Use on the Website.
5. It is possible to use the Sayes.com Website, and to also access goods and services of this Website, in the following languages: English
1. The present Standards Terms and Conditions of Sale regulate all materials or content contained in the Sayes.com Website. They don’t, however, regulate the property of third parties offering goods for sale or posting details through this Website. .
2. Our Website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. If you use our Website to deal with a third party, it is your responsability to read and comply with the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies of such third parties. .
1. When completing and submitting an order online, you must fill out the form in digital format and send it by following the instructions reported..
2. In the online form you will find the Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale, the information concerning each product or service you have chosen to purchase and their cost, the available methods of payment, the manner of delivery and its cost, how to return and how to exchange a product for another. The images of products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. The company does not hold itself responsible for any technical problems the customer may encounter when viewing our products (i.e. the device's display of the colours may not accurately reflect the colour of the products). Your product may vary slightly from those images. .
3. Before completing and submitting an order with us, we will ask you to read and agree to the Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale where you will also find how to cancel your order and how we handle your personal information. .
4. Your contract will be binding from the moment you fill out the Website’s online form and every information you gave us checks out. .
5. You will then select your method of payment and click on “Buy”. .
6. After you have placed your order, we will confirm which goods or services you have purchased by sending you an e-mail..
1. When registering on our Website, the user will have to insert their personal information and will have to agree to comply to our Website’s guidelines.
2. ou will then receive a confirmation e-mail verifying your registration to our Website. You will have 5 days to confirm. If you exceed the 5 days Sayes.com will be free from any commitment towards the user.
3. . Sayes.com does not hold itself responsible for any personal information provided by the user. If any of your personal information changes you can contact Sayes.com to edit it in our database..
4. In the event that you have provided false or incomplete information, or that you have not made any payment when it is due, Sayes.com reserves the right to suspend any type of service towards you, until everything is in order.
5. When registering, Sayes.com assigns you a username and a password. This identification information is necessary when logging into our Website and is valid and binding. .
6. The user agrees to guard their login information with due care and agrees to keep it private from any thrid parties. .
1. Product availability refers to the actual availability at the moment of placing the order. Such availability is still to be considered merely indicative as there may be other users visiting the Website, and so a certain product could result as sold out by the time the order has been completed.
2. A partial or total unavailability of the product could still occur even after the confirmation e-mail has been sent. If this were to happen the order would be automatically rectified by cancelling the unavailable product, and the user would be promptly informed via e-mail.
3. In the event that you decide to cancel your order, by solving your contract, Sayes.com will reimburse the paid amount within 10 days from the moment Sayes.com becomes aware of your decision to cancel the contract.
Sayes.com does not provide a trial period, for any queries you may consult the relevant section of our Website where you will find our cancellation policy. .
1. Sayes.com sells: diamonds, precious gemstones, jewelry, gold jewelry and investment gold.
2. All of our goods and services can be found on our Website: https://www.sayes.com
1. In its sole discretion, Sayes.com reserves the right to provide the customers with various types of transferable and non-transferable promotions and discount codes. We will allow the customer to: benefit from the services or the goods that we provide free of charge or with reduced costs.
1. The costs of our goods and services will be the one reported on our Website, except where an obvious error occurs.
2. In the event that the price reported on our Website isn’t the correct one, we will contact the user in a timely manner to verify whether the order should go into effect even with the change of cost. Sayes.com will not, however, be required to provide the item mistakenly sold at a lower price. .
3. The costs reported on our Website include the VAT tax and the shipping charges. The prices may undergo changes at any given moment. The cost of the products for which you have already received a confirmation e-mail will not by subject to changes.
4. After having chosen the the desired items and services, they will be added to your cart. Then you will have to follow the purchasing instructions by inserting or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The details of your order can be changed before the payment.
5.The payment can by made through: Credit card, Paypal, Amazon Pay, certified cheque and wire transfer.
1. Sayes.com ships all over Italy and Europe.
2. Sayes.com will deliver to your shipping address and to any pick-up points that you provide at the moment of purchase. .
3. The shipping takes about 2-4 business days for domestic orders for products marked as “ready for shipment by”. In the event that no delivery date is specified it will be delivered to you within the estimated date shown when choosing the shipment method, or in any case, within 30 days from the moment of purchase. .
4.The shipping takes about 5-8 business days for international orders for products marked as “ready for shipment by”, or, in any case, within 30 days from the moment of purchase.
5. In the event that the delivery can’t be carried out, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In such event, you will receive a notification stating where your product is being held and how to arrange a new delivery.
6. In the case that you will not be available to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us once again to set up a new date of delivery.
7. In the event that the delivery can’t be carried out within 30 days for reasons not attributable to Sayes, the customer reserves the right to cancel the contract.
8. As a consequence of this, your money will be reimbursed, including the shipping costs, with the exception of any additional costs stemming from the choice of a different delivery method from the ordinary method offered. Your money will be reimbursed within 10 days from the cancellation of the contract. The shipment resulting from the termination of the contract could have additional costs at the customer’s expense.
9. The shipment costs are at the customer’s expense only if reported so when completing the online order on Sayes.com.
12. In the case that the delivery can’t be carried out for reasons not attributable to neither of the parties, the user will be reimbursed in full.
1. We are liable for any defect of conformity for the goods offered on our Website, including the non-conformity for items that have already been ordered, in accordance with the Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered the contract as a “consumer”, meaning any natural person acting on the Website for purposes not connected with their own entrepreneurial or professional business, this warranty is valid, provided that: the lack of conformity becomes apparent within 2 years as from the time the risk passed to the consumer; that the buyer presents a formal complaint within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which they discovered the defect; that the online Return form be correctly filled out. .
3. In the event of non-conformity, Sayes will provide, without charge for the customer, the restoration of conformity by repair or replacement.
4. All return costs for defective products will be sustained by the seller.
5. Considering the nature of our products and the frequency of use, it is important to distinguish the “defect” from the natural wear and the accidental damage. The degree of wear over time, the accidental damage, the bad care and maintenance do not fall under the condition of “defect”.
1. In accordance with the legal provisions, the buyer has the right to cancel the contract within 14 days from the date of delivery without any penalty and without providing any justification under art. 57 of the Legislative Decree no. 206/2005. .
2. Sayes extends the aforementioned deadline from 14 to 30 days. The cancellation period is valid starting from the date of delivery, but it expires after the 30th day. .
3. In the event that you’ve made multiple purchases through one online order and they arrive separately, the 30-day deadline begins from the date of delivery of the last product that you receive. .
4. The user that wishes to excercise their right to change their mind can do so by logging into the Sayes.com Website and filling out the paperwork required. The user can send an e-mail at email@example.com, indicating the purchase order number and name. .
5. . To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement or can alternatively submit the withdrawal form as the Attachment I, part B, non-compulsory Legislative Decree no. 21/2014.
6. If you are eligible under this contract and within the 30-day timeframe to return goods, you may return goods to any of our stores in Italy or by post to: Opera Corporation Srl, via Vecchia Ferriera 50, Vicenza, ITALY :
7. The merchandise must be returned in proper condition, in its original packaging, complete in all its parts, complete of valid proof of purchase and of the guarantee documentation that proves the condition of “new and never worn”. The company reserves the right to verify the requirements mentioned above, in the event that everything is in order the Website will proceed with the reimbursement of all expenses, shipping costs included, within a maximum of 10 days..
8. In accordance with art. 56, subparagraph 3 of the Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, amended by the Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, the Website can suspend the reimbursement until the goods have been received.
9. The right to cancel will be denied in the event that the goods and services of Sayes.com fall into the categories of art. 59 of the Legislative Decree no. 206/2005. For further information visit our Website’s return policy.
10. Sayes will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. For money transfer payments, customers are bound to provide their banking information where they want their claim to be reimbursed: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC are required for a refund. Upon the customer’s request the reimbursement may be made through store credit.
1. By using our Website you have consented to us using your details. The present policy also has value for the purposes of art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, concerning the protection of personal information, and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of natural persons in regard to the handling of personal information, including the free flow of personal data.
2. The Data Controller is Opera Corporation Srl.
3. Populin Matteo is the Data Manager, appointed by the Data Controller. The data will be handled at via Vecchia Ferriera, 50.
4. The handling of your personal information occurs only in electronic form through the use of data-processing systems to ensure security and confidentiality of said personal information. The stored information is protected from non-authorised access. .
5. We collect information like your name, address, contact information, IP address and location that you have given us online through your purchases.
6. We use your information to: i) process your orders and payments; ii) communicate your data to third party payment service providers and shipping service providers; iii) inform you of our Website’s services; iv) identify, offer, and contact you with personalized content and advertising of affiliated companies and trading partners.
7. The provision of personal information and the consent for the handling of said information are necessary for the purposes of the contract, so we can process your order and its payment. As a result to your refusal to provide your personal information or to give consent for the processing of your data, you will not be able to purchase any goods or services that we offer.
8. The provision of personal information and the consent for the handling of said information in regard to marketing purposes is optional. However, any refusal to provide the data or the handling of it may compromise the possibility of receiving further services.
09.You may request access to your personal information that we carry or request that we correct, amend, delete or block the information by contacting us. You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward.
10. You reserve the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. Individuals have an absolute right to stop their data from being used for direct marketing or marketing research.
11. Moreover, the user can withdraw any consent they previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of their personal information.
12. All rights under the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and under the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, can be excercised by the user by contacting the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. At first consultation the user will be asked to select the preferred language and our Website will offer the possibility to save this preference. To this end, the user agrees to our use of identification codes such as cookies, which are small text files that are stored onto your computer when you visit certain web pages. .
1. Should one of the clauses present in our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale be declared void, it shall be considered as such and shall not affect the validity of the other clauses, unless it is essential and determining.
1. Any information request can be sent: via e-mail at the following address email@example.com; by phone by calling the following number 04441582479; or by post at the following address:
Sayes - Opera Corporation srl
via Vecchia Ferriera,50 36100 Vicenza Italy
1. The present Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale are regulated by Italian law and shall be construed accordingly, without prejudice to any other imperative provision of law more favourable to the Customer and applicable in the country of habitual residence of the Customer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law. .
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 29 October, 2018.